Do you have a crazy busy schedule? Me, too.
Do you like to sit on the couch? Me, too.
Do you not have time to go to the gym? Me, too.
Do you like to feel satisfied after a good workout? Me, too.
Do you like to feel good in your own skin? Me, too.
Did you know you can get a workout in less than 10 minutes without going to the gym and still have time to sit on the couch? Did you know it is also FREE?
As I get closer and closer to my goal weight (6 lbs to go - woo!) I am more and more motivated to work out. I feel good in my skin, and I want to feel good in a bikini in a few months! Between teaching full time, living that mom life, and coaching the softball team at school, I can't say my time to hit the gym and lift heavy things has been in abundance. Luckily, I have a really resourceful and motivated husband who likes doing short HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts with me. As I feel the burn from our workouts this week (and it feels sooooooo good!), I wanted to share a few of them with you. If you are at least 3 weeks into the 5 and 1 plan as one of my clients, these are cleared for you to do 1-2 per day.
10 minute abs - https://youtu.be/1919eTCoESo
7 minute total body - https://youtu.be/Jru5B044HOs
10 minute butt & thigh - Gotta tone that tushy! - https://youtu.be/C8X96ItgyOg
Let me know what workouts you love! I like the quick, easy, no excuses sort of workouts!

No comments:
Post a Comment